In the very beginning of Spirit of Life Church, God started shaping His strategy for transforming lives and impacting His Kingdom by a clear prophetic word that resonated in the hearts of the leadership. The first part of the word was, "I want you to be there for families" and the second part was, "If you take care of My kids, I'll take care of your church."
Our mission is to develop fully transformed followers of Jesus Christ. Our vision, to accomplish that mission, is for people to Encounter, Grow, and Release. We want people to Encounter God in presence based services, Grow through a discipleship process in presence based friendships, and then be empowered and equipped to Release presence based ministry. This isn't just for adults. We must start this process from the youngest to the oldest.
Nursery (Birth through 2 years) will be available the entire service.
PreK (3-5 year olds) & K-5th Classes will stay in the sanctuary for Worship & then be dismissed.
Check-In will be required for each class.
Pre-Service child check-in is available for your convenience. For families that choose to not check-in before service, at least one parent will need to walk with their children to check them in at their classroom door. When a child enters the classroom, they will be asked to sanitize their hands & to do so again as they leave the classroom.
Seating will be socially distanced but we will not be enforcing social distancing during activities or as children are being picked up. Masks are welcomed but not required at this point.
For families that are not comfortable sending their children to class, for any reason, you are welcome to keep your children with you in the sanctuary during service.
1. Children will be checked into their appropriate class at the classroom door.
2. Locate the child's name on the sheet by the door & initial in the Check-In box.
3. There are two sets of labels...one with the child's name & one with just numbers. The number label goes with the parent.
4. Children need to have their numbered nametag on to enter the classroom, so please be sure to check your child in.
5. When picking up your children, initial in the Check-Out box, & tell the teacher/helper your family number or the name of your children & they will gather them.
6. Children will then be released to leave the classroom. Children will only be released to parents/authorized names on the check-in/out sheet.